Saturday, June 16, 2012

Riddle Me This

Happy Saturday my paintball playing pals,

     It's a beautiful day to get out and grind it out on the field in preparation for Atlantic Event 1 and Border Battle which are both quickly approaching. Almost everyone I know is running drills and/or scrimmaging to ensure that they are boosting their skills. If you aren't out there, you should be!

     Every now and then, I am going to have some questions for you - my loyal readers. Today is one of those days! I want to know which CXBL Elite players you would like to hear about. If you had the chance to read my pre-season interviews, you also had the opportunity to learn about some really amazing guys and their paintball journeys. Since so many of you have mentioned just how much you loved reading their stories, with the help of the chosen players, I'd like to continue sharing their profiles with all of you!

     My question for you is this: Which CXBL Elite players would you most like to read about and why? If you have specific questions you'd like to see me ask, please also include your inquiries in your comment! So far, my goal has been to keep as much focus as possible on our Canadian talent. I do realize the amount of American talent in the CXBL has grown immensely and I am not saying that I will not give recognition to American players. However, many of those players already have enjoyed time in the spotlight and a big part of my vision is to make sure that this blog is a place of encouragement and challenge for more local talent. So just keep that in mind when answering!

Thanks Guys and Gals!

Signing Off,
The Paintball Wife

P.S. Post Central Event 1 interviews are currently in the works! Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see some interviews from the herda brothers, or ing. And if you could interview Ryan Moorhead Thad be killer

Anonymous said...

Derrick Weltz for sure. cause he is so AGG

Anonymous said...

travis kropf because he's an amazing all round player and has spent years in the cxbl, as well as coaching allot of successful teams in the lower divisions and i think he would have allot to say because of that

Anonymous said...

interview Nolan stoer because he is like an agile unicorn

Anonymous said...

sccooopppsssss!and ian mccombes, the guy is legend

Anonymous said...

Andrew Thorne of N2. Mark Steinke of Recon. Julien Croteau-Pothier of Thunder

The Paintball Wife said...

Julien plays for Daytona and I have already done a profile and interview on him! Thanks for the other suggestions!